CLASSIC SPORT BAND (P)
⭐️ Write Your COLORS & Size SM or ML In Instructions
SPORT BAND DESIGN
The design of the Sport band is almost identical to bands found on Apple designer Marc Newson's old Ikepod watch line: It's an open-band design with high-performance fluoroelastomer — a nice way of saying "high-quality, fancy rubber" — and a tuck-under clasp to keep the band secure and snug.
Classic Sport Bands Made from a custom high-performance fluoroelastomer, the Sport Band is durable and strong, yet surprisingly soft. The smooth, dense material drapes elegantly across your wrist and feels comfortable next to your skin. An innovative pin-and-tuck closure ensures a clean fit.
The band is molded entirely from durable LSR silicone, a naturally biocompatible, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic material, making for a smooth, safe and comfortable fit around your wrist. The strap’s face spans the width of the watch itself, projecting a rugged yet sharp presence with its smooth chamfers and intricate crosshatch surface.
Fantas® Classic Sport Bands :
- Material - Vulcanized LSR Silicone
- Texture - Hypoallergenic / Biocompatible / Antimicrobial
- Compatibility - Compatible with 44mm / 42mm Apple Watches / Designed for Apple Watch All Series
- Technical - Resist a 5-20 kg lateral slide-out force when installed in Apple Watch / Waterproof
- Certifications - 72-hour salt mist test as specified in ASTM B117, ROHS
- Size - 38mm / 40mm: 130-200mm length, 42mm / 44mm: 140-220mm length
Fantas Classic Sport Band is compatible with all versions of Apple Watch®, including Series 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. ( 2020 ).
WATCH BAND SIZE
- Classic Sport Bands are sold with 3-pieces, with both the SM (Small/Medium) and ML (Medium/Large) bands. This way, the band will fit comfortably regardless of your wrist size! The Classic Silicone watch band will best fit a wrist size between 130mm to 220mm.
The hat clasp also gives the band a smooth underbelly that won't catch on clothes, corners, or laptops. From afar, it just looks like one piece of a smooth rubber, a slight outward diamond patterning on the underside of your wrist the only indication that there might be the wayward tail of a band hiding underneath.
On design alone, the matte fluoroelastomer band displays its colors vibrantly, and fluidly connects to the Watch body. Anyone would love Apple's decision to encase the lugs themselves in fluoroelastomer; on a Sport, Steel, or even Edition watch, the band looks just as classy. It works with just about any model of Apple Watch, and moreover, it works well.